We want our products to optimize your gaming experience, so if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept returns under terms and conditions (see below). If you change your mind within 7 days of receiving your orders, please do the following to return your item to us:
– Report your return (please provide your invoice number and name of good(s) to be returned.
– Mail it back using the postal service or courier of your choice.
– Once we receive the product we will immediately inspect the good to make sure it meets our terms and conditions (see below).
– If the returned product meets our requirements you will receive the refund in the form of the original payment.
How Refund Are Issued?
Most refunds are issued based on the online transfer from the company. It may take up to 7 business days for it to process.
– If payment via Credit Card we will direct refund to credit card.
Terms and conditions for returns:
– Items must be unused and in their original condition.
– All original tags and packaging must be attached to the item.
– Sale, Free, Limited Edition items cannot be returned.
* We reserves the right to reject any return claim.
Item I purchased is DOA (dead on arrival).
If you have an item that has arrived faulty and is within 7 days DOA (Dead on Arrival) period*, you must submit a Return Request (RMA), available from your online account here, prior to any item being returned. Please make sure to give us full details of the fault with serial numbers so we can process the RMA quickly. Brightstar Computer Sdn Bhd representative will contact you and provide you with return instructions via E-mail In order to assist you with your DOA faulty product, it will need to be returned to us so we can test and confirm that it is faulty first.
*All item in the Package must be Complete for Exchange or Return. If customer request claim as DOA (Dead on Arrival).
The item I purchased has become faulty within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
If you have an item that has become faulty and is still within the manufacturer’s warranty period, you must send back to appointed Service Center or Collection Point for Warranty Claim (RMA).
Returns of this nature can be made any time within the warranty period and it is your responsibility to cover any costs of returning the product to us.
Data contained in the storage device (Hard Drive, SSD, Memory Cards, and USB Memory Sticks) is not covered under warranty. Customers need to backup their data before the device is sent back. Most devices are returned overseas and replaced locally. Brightstar Computer Sdn Bhd takes no responsibility for any loss of data. Brighstar Computer Sdn Bhd recommends that all our customers make regular backups of data.
The item can’t get warranty Claim
All Laptop / Desktop / hardware Components is come with Original Manufacturer Warranty, any Accidental Damage is not cover by manufacturer Warranty.
What Manufacturer Warranty not covered:
– Liquid spilled on or in unit
– Drops, falls, and other collisions
– Electrical surge
– Damaged or broken LCD due to a drop or fall
– Damage due to fire
– Intentional damage (such as hammer marks)
– Normal wear
– Cosmetic damage
*The warranty is void on over clocked components used outside the manufacture’s safe operating parameters.
*The warranty is void on Graphic Card back warranty stick been tear off or damage due to changing 3rd party Cooling System.
We reserve the right to:
– Not to offer a refund or exchange for items returned without any legitimate proof of purchase, were sign of use, missing original packing and all original accessories
– Not to offer any service to Laptop/Desktop loaded non genuine operating software