Have You Heard of ASUS Perfect Warranty?

ASUS recently announced its Perfect Warranty service, aimed at all customers who own an ASUS notebook not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. ASUS states that these laptops include models purchased in 2019 and 2020, and that these laptops automatically qualify for the warranty without any additional charges.

For a quick write-up, all consumer and gaming-grade ASUS notebooks come with a global two-year manufacturer’s warranty with every purchase. However, this warranty only cover damage that isn’t “induced by customers”. With the Perfect Warranty, any customer-induced damages will be treated as part of the coverage.

As these things usually go, there are a couple of catches behind ASUS’ Perfect Warranty. Firstly, it’s a one-off offer; ASUS will only honour the warranty provided the laptop’s warranty is still within the coverage of the two-year manufacturer’s warranty, hence the purchase period mentioned at the start of the article.

Second, ASUS won’t bear the repair costs entirely. Specifically, the PC and laptop brand will cover 80% of the damage cost and these includes spill damage, electrical surge damage, and drop and accidental breakage. For return, ASUS notebook owners should cover up the remaining 20%, plus labour fees.

For more information, you can visit the official support page to learn more about the terms and conditions of ASUS’ Perfect Warranty.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *