fbpx

INTEL PRODUCED 20 000 PROCESSORS IN JUST 10 DAYS

The COVID-19 virus attacks our respiratory systems, and that makes ventilators an essential item during the current pandemic. Modern ventilators require CPUs to handle the calculations required to perform quick adjustments on-the-fly, and with ventilators in high demand now, so are the processors to power them. Intel’s Chinese factories has stepped up to the plate to deliver 20 000 processors in just 10 days.

Intel reportedly received an order for 25 000 Broadwell processors for ventilators, with the client hoping that the order can be fulfilled in just four days, due to the urgency of the situation. After some internal discussion, the Chengdu plant agreed to fulfill an order of 18 000 CPUs first, with the remainder to be fulfilled gradually.

The 18 000 chips were delivered in just a week, and as of 9th April, they have already churned out 20 000 processors. It’s worth noting that the usual lead time is reportedly 2 weeks, but as the situation was critical, the plant produced the 20 000 CPUs in just 10 days to fulfill the client’s demands. The remaining 5000 CPUs will be completed and shipped to the client as soon as possible.

Intel’s Chinese factories were operating at full capacity during the COVID-19 outbreak until now, with 90% of global orders delivered on time. The two factories located in Dalian and Chengdu worked non-stop to ensure that that was possible. As they were considered essential products, they were permitted to continue production.

Kudos to Intel China’s staff dedication to ensure that the rest of the world has a fighting chance to survive the COVID-19 pandemic! In other news, Intel Malaysia has also committed RM2 million to support local frontliners.

43 thoughts on “INTEL PRODUCED 20 000 PROCESSORS IN JUST 10 DAYS

1. diziler says:

I happen to be commenting to make you be aware of what a fine discovery my girl encountered visiting the blog. She figured out some issues, most notably how it is like to possess a very effective teaching mindset to make other people really easily grasp a variety of advanced subject areas. You truly surpassed our expected results. Many thanks for giving the interesting, dependable, edifying and even cool tips about your topic to Sandra. Lacee Ritchie Christoffer

2. dizi says:

Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it. This article provided by you is very useful for accurate planning. Matelda Padraig Redvers

3. diziler says:

Hello there. I discovered your site via Google whilst looking for a related topic, your website came up. It appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then. Olive Rafi Timmons

4. erotik says:

Thank you for explaining. When you are someone who has not experienced this it can be really hard to understand, even when I have been a witness to it. I learned a lot from this. Joanna Warde Costanzia

5. turkce says:

When equipment is run at night, does that not reduce NOx creation? As with driverless cars, we are seeing the evolution of operatorless equipment. Emissions will fall as fuel effective engines continue to be of value to the end user. Fuel savings is the driver. Sherry Vasily Tapes

6. turkce says:

I also have concerns about zoos and havent visited one since I lived in Japan in high school. My host family took me to one and I was horrified at how small the enclosures were. Granted the enclosures in Rotterdam appear to be much bigger, they are still enclosures. Deana Sax Violetta

7. turkce says:

Hello! I just stump upon your page via Google. What a nice blog you have! I appreciate it very much! Now you have this fantastic blog, why not turn it into monthly cash? Thank you for providing such precious service to the entire internet world! Selie Ray Gothard

8. turkce says:

Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it! Kathryn Fabio Jarlathus

9. turkce says:

You should take part in a contest for one of the highest quality websites online. I most certainly will highly recommend this web site! Quentin Bronson Liv

10. turkce says:

kalau menurut persembahan rp 100 juta, maka tiap tiap-tiap individu dapat melakukan segala sesuatu saja agar mampu mempunyai pulang profit hal yang serupa itu. itu lah yg kelanjutannya sebabkan lebat warga berkelompok-kelompok rubung rubrik tontonan spekulasi slots online. karena hanya di sini coyotesrunwinery.com, mengatur dapat beroleh duwit dupaan miliun rupiah hanya di jeluk selagi kurang berasal mengenai eka keadaan. meleset tunggal jawara terhadap tahun ini, anton honifar, ala mangap mengutarakan betapa dengan cara apa tilikannya memenangkan duwit ratusan juta mata uang dalam mainan gambling slots online. masuknya anton honifar ke permukaan komunitas ini perlihatkan bahwa persembahan rp 100 miliun mainan slot online tidak cuma isapan jempol melulu. anton honifar malah mulai menceritakan pelancongan beralamatnya sebelum buat pada akhirnya bisa membawa keuntungan menakjubkan hal yang begitu. dulu ia ialah seorang driver ataupun supir keliru ahad pemilik modal fasilitas kenamaan. melainkan sehabis rutin mempertontonkan pertunjukan slot online, kehidupannya beronggeng; meronggeng perubahan secara tajam. ia pun menceritakan sebagian tips menurut bisa meraih ung ratusan juta rupiah cuma didalam selagi sekejap pusat. Vivia Leon Oberg

11. turkce says:

Nice read. Where on earth do you even discover this stuff? Interesting content. You are a very persuasive writer. Mariel Wallis Negris

12. turkce says:

If you desire to increase your familiarity simply keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most recent gossip posted here.| Pearla Ingelbert Kamillah

13. turkce says:

Everything is very open with a very clear description of the issues. It was really informative. Your website is useful. Many thanks for sharing! Randa Gun Gupta

14. turkce says:

Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks a ton! Charmion Gardner Jorry

15. turkce says:

Learning curve hypotheses prototype early adopters focus channels direct mailing business-to-business vesting period. Equity seed round funding advisor partnership vesting period channels niche market social media business plan long tail. Startup deployment partner network holy grail pivot bootstrapping product management accelerator virality churn rate business-to-consumer network effects seed round. Influencer client startup. Ronalda Fonz McHale

16. turkce says:

279528 859086An fascinating discussion is price comment. I believe which you need to write extra on this subject, it may well not be a taboo topic but typically individuals are not enough to speak on such topics. Towards the next. Cheers 580388 Coralyn Jorge Lincoln

17. turkce says:

God Bless you, and continue to give you strength thru this and yes I agree with you I believe the little Angels give you signs they are watching and are with us. Thanks for the update I always look forward to hearing from you. my granddaughter lost a baby boy the same way. your family is always in my thoughts and prayers. with Love and Prayers Gerrie Boycey Yacov

18. turkce says:

As a web-site owner I believe the subject matter here is reallywonderful. I appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.. Joella Mal Judas

19. 샌즈카지노 says:

Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing! Adey Farlie Ermey

20. erotik says:

I vote for Xiao Zhan. Aparte de ser lindo es muy talentoso . He visto sus trabajo y han ido progresando muy bien. Se merece todo lo que tiene. Elianore Royall Gorlicki

21. erotik says:

It is a queer thing that rarely we may need a military who will defend us, but often we need rare civilian heroes to defend us from our military. i am mehull Diandra Salvidor Georas

22. erotik says:

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. Jami Russ Anabella